Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem with the “like” of facebook.
    When “i like”, i have the message error : “The page failed to provide a valid list of administrators. It needs to specify the administrators using either a “fb:app_id” meta tag, or using a “fb:admins” meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users.”

In “Plug-in Manager: System – JA Social”, i have add my “Facebook Application Id” but i have the same probleme.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@severus snape 319325 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have a problem with the “like” of facebook.
    When “i like”, i have the message error : “The page failed to provide a valid list of administrators. It needs to specify the administrators using either a “fb:app_id” meta tag, or using a “fb:admins” meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users.”

In “Plug-in Manager: System – JA Social”, i have add my “Facebook Application Id” but i have the same probleme.</blockquote>
    Hello severus snape,

Did you clean your site’s cache after adding Facebook App Id in “System – JA Social”? If so, and if the problem still persists, please send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum