1. WANTED: Forum Moderators >> and YOU can help!

Preview on May Responsive Joomla template >> JA Sugite

Preview on May Responsive Magento theme for kids store >> JM KidsLand

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

JA Job Board [Professional] [JA Job Board Component] ExpiredJoomla Developer Membership - Upgrade 1 year ExpiredDrupal Developer Membership - 1 year ExpiredJoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - 1 Year Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    I have not yet tried the "My Menu" version on J!2.5 but I purchased/setup the "Bottom Bar" last year which was rewritten to include top bar functionality. Since I have not yet used it, I cannot recommend but it may be worth a look for you and I do plan to check it out again in the near future:

http://www.jcreatorpl.us/products/view/2/3

If you or anyone does try it out, I'd be interested in feedback particularly on cross browser / mobile functionality - i.e. that it is working well or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tfosnom View Post
    It's JA's own JA Toolbar I believe, that was never officially released as its hosted on a "cloud" type server and too hard to emulate as an extension which it was slated for , though I did buy a plugin version that only runs under J1.5 the dev of that one no longer sells it or offers support. however look at any toolbar like wibya, JugnooMe etc for ideas. there are several sample code effort to build upon if you search for html toolbars or social toolbars from memory
    Blessings Shannon

Licensed Member
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - Renew 1 YearWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xenocast View Post
    I have not yet tried the "My Menu" version on J!2.5 but I purchased/setup the "Bottom Bar" last year which was rewritten to include top bar functionality. Since I have not yet used it, I cannot recommend but it may be worth a look for you and I do plan to check it out again in the near future:

http://www.jcreatorpl.us/products/view/2/3

If you or anyone does try it out, I'd be interested in feedback particularly on cross browser / mobile functionality - i.e. that it is working well or not.
    Following your link I purchased the My Menu and have it working locally with JA Lens as a bottom Menu ( Main Menu Clone) without conflict I will add social buttons and a module in further testing tomorrow

Cheers Shannon
    2014 - Lets hope it's an improvement on last year for all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2