1. Celebrating Uber Template with free Halloween logo decorations [ Click here ]

[Stable Release 20 October] Uber - Responsive 3 in 1 Joomla template [ Release Note ] [ Demo ] [ Download ] [ Info ]

JM Aroma - Responsive Magento theme for online restaurants [ Demo ] [ Download ] [ Info ]

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Unexpected behaviour with Default Profile

JA Purity II for Joomla 2.5

If I clone the default profile and change the settings to show Logo Type = Text the site does not show the logo text set in the cloned profile but retains the logo image of the default profile.

If I change the default profile to show Logo Text to be "some text" and then re-select the cloned profile and save, only then will the header show the Logo Text and Slogan. It looks like the default profile has to be set to show a text logo before any other profile can show the same - yet this appears counter to the whole purpose of having different profiles. Further, the displayed text is always from the default profile and never from any cloned profile.

If I delete the default.ini profile, the system assumes/creates a default and, once again, this appears to have precedence,

Can anyone explain this?

If this is designed behaviour I can see no point in profiles....

Thanks,
    Ric

Do Ha
    Hi there,

I guess you miss the page & menu assignment, you should read this article to know more about template configuration

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_...ge_Assignments

Thanks,

+ Reply to Thread