1. JA Jason - Responsive Joomla template for portfolio [ Demo ] [ Download ] [ Info ]

JM Aroma - Responsive Magento theme for online restaurants [ Demo ] [ Download ] [ Info ]

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 798 Posts

JA Wall - Free download available to Joomla Developer Members on 2nd May 2012

Update: 2nd May
    JA Wall is now available for Developer Members to download.
    The current version is 1.0.0.RC2
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downl...o=cat&id=20440

----

Have you heard about the most anticipated template project in 2012 at JoomlArt as well as around Joomla community - the JA Wall?

Check out the desktop demo http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/ or enjoy the touch/mobile show at http://www.responsinator.com/?url=ht...t.com/ja_lens/

And with great honor, we would like to inform that FREE License & Download will be granted to all of our users with active Joomla Developer Membership at 7:00AM (Wed, May 2, 2012 PST).

For full information about this awesome template, please read our blog post at http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-up...nsive_template

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hung Dinh For This Useful Post:

dieudonne (05-02-2012), drarvindc (05-01-2012), hils (05-03-2012), jhicks (05-01-2012), matthew68s (05-08-2012), missyw (05-05-2012), pascm (05-01-2012), pavit (05-01-2012), phill luckhurst (05-01-2012), rocco55 (05-01-2012), sunrise (05-03-2012)

Licensed Member
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - Renew 1 YearWall Builder [JA Wall] Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Where can I buy Ja Wall ?

Thanks

Licensed Member
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - Renew 1 YearJoomla Extensions Club - Renew 1 Year ExpiredWall Builder [JA Wall] Expired
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Many thanks Hung!

Yes, this will be a "Joomla next landmark" and I have to plan the development of a RtL ready version with the JART team :-))

Congratulation!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aratype For This Useful Post:

Hung Dinh (05-01-2012), pascm (05-02-2012)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrox View Post
    Where can I buy Ja Wall ?

Thanks
    It is not availalbe for purchase yet Pedox, please note important milestones and information from the blog post:

Pre-order Date will be announced to our existing Club Members in the first week of May. All of our existing customer will be receiving a coupon of 30% off to purchase this bundle.

Feb: Responsive base theme experiment & development kicked off.
    29 March: JA Wall screenshots were published on JA Facebook
    18th April - 30th April: Close Beta & RC release.
    2nd May - Release to all our Joomla Developer Members (Joomla template club developer members) for free
    7-10th May: Stable release with 2 core themes: default & classic
    From 16-20th May: Additional styles are released every week up to 8 styles
    A few reasons why we only offer to our Developer Member at this time.

- JA Wall requires some advanced configuration and setup. We need to provide detailed and thorough userguide before the official sales.

- 2 core themes should be fine tuned and all core HTML/CSS markups must be solid and stable before we add the 6 styles.

We will try not to change HTML/CSS markup after the stable release, we want to keep themFOREVER so that other developers/3rt extension company can develop additional style / feature for this template. By maintaining a solid code base for layout/design, we can avoid incompatibility problem with any future update/release.

- Developer Members can contribute valuable feedback and helping us ironing this template to become a popular grid-style basetheme for Joomla.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hung Dinh For This Useful Post:

vineyardseashell (05-02-2012)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    hi,

i just took a look at the new template and i'm really interested in buying this... but i still have a question before that, which you may can answer me. There are some pages with Gavick, YooTheme etc news, where are they from? I would buy this if it's possible to collect news from my sites and collect them on this site. i think that would be really cool to have such a wall with all news in one site... so hopefully you can answer me if this is possible and i will definitely buy it. thanks in advance

kind regards

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by monolith1 View Post
    hi,

i just took a look at the new template and i'm really interested in buying this... but i still have a question before that, which you may can answer me. There are some pages with Gavick, YooTheme etc news, where are they from? I would buy this if it's possible to collect news from my sites and collect them on this site. i think that would be really cool to have such a wall with all news in one site... so hopefully you can answer me if this is possible and i will definitely buy it. thanks in advance

kind regards
    The answer is YES!

You can do more than getting news feed!

JA Wall template uses JA Social Feed plug-in which allows users to get content automatically from Social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
    Read more at our online documentation at the Wall demo
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.c...ube&Itemid=547

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    great! i will buy it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thx a lot for your work !

Licensed Member Expired
    Joomla Developer Membership - Renew 1 year ExpiredJoomla Template Club Member - 1 Year ExpiredJoomla Extensions Club - 1 Year ExpiredWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Is it fair to release this beauty to ONLY Joomlart Template Club Developer Members?

I am angrily mad at present. The year I decided not to take the Developer Membership, this landmark creation, this template is released. I believe I have the rights to download this template without paying extra. If Joomlart does not allow me to do so, I intend to take them to court and head to the ECHR in Strasbourg (the European Court of Human Rights "and Templates Download Rights".

Licensed Member
    Joomla Developer Membership - Renew 1 yearJoomla Template Club Member - 1 Year ExpiredWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    LATEST NEWS!

"iguinee up against The Wall"

(Sorry; couldn't resist. Been a hard day at work!)
    I'm not a moderator, staff or support member. So for your own safety, DO A BACKUP first!
    Don't play with a live production site - always build and test using a development site.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to swissa For This Useful Post:

Hung Dinh (05-02-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast