1. WANTED: Forum Moderators >> and YOU can help!

Preview on May Responsive Joomla template >> JA Sugite

Preview on May Responsive Magento theme for kids store >> JM KidsLand

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Licensed Member Expired
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - 3 Months ExpiredWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

JA WALL - not downloadable

I also paid for JA Wall and I am not able to download... have been waiting and prepping for j2.5 up-grade just for the wall and lens....(..>>>>>>)
    if it is not ready, then please update me on what is going on
    i paid for the solution, which seemed as if it would be part of the initial package i purchased

===
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Hung Dinh; 04-28-2012 at 09:02 AM. Reason: spelling error

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,125 Times in 788 Posts
    Hi Wrina,
    Thank you very much for your interest in JA Wall
    I have manually activated the download of JA Wall for your account at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downl...o=cat&id=20440

I am sorry for the confusion you have had with your purchase, the Wall bundle has not officially been on sale by now, you are one of a few customers got the buy now link while we were pushing the configuration to live for final testing.

For your information, we had finished the closed beta phase of the JA Wall and our RC1 release had been exported to download system about 12 hours ago. You can start playing around with the bundle and leave your feedback at JA Wall forum http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum...hp?364-JA-Wall

Licensed Member Expired
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - 3 Months ExpiredWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    SOLVED
    I appreciate the explanation... It was my first order with you, and was not sure if there had been some breach...etc
    I am looking forward to using the template, and also downloading LENS

thanks for your help.. and hope you have a good vacation

Wrina
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung Dinh View Post
    Hi Wrina,
    Thank you very much for your interest in JA Wall
    I have manually activated the download of JA Wall for your account at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downl...o=cat&id=20440

I am sorry for the confusion you have had with your purchase, the Wall bundle has not officially been on sale by now, you are one of a few customers got the buy now link while we were pushing the configuration to live for final testing.

For your information, we had finished the closed beta phase of the JA Wall and our RC1 release had been exported to download system about 12 hours ago. You can start playing around with the bundle and leave your feedback at JA Wall forum http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum...hp?364-JA-Wall

Licensed Member
    Joomla Template Club Member - 1 YearJoomla Extensions Club - 1 Year ExpiredWall Builder Expired
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Same situation for me, I purchased based on Ja Wall and Ja Lens being in the top bar as "NEW"...

Can you do the same for me and activate it as a downloadable product for me? I am also curious if it is possible tp pull JReviews content into the template and how exactly that works?

Thanks,
    James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Same situation for me, I purchased based on Ja Wall and Ja Lens being in the top bar as "NEW"...

Can you do the same for me and activate it as a downloadable product for me? I am also curious if it is possible tp pull JReviews content into the template and how exactly that works?

Thanks,
    James
    I do not see JA Wall bundle purchase under your membership. Please confirm if you bought the JA Wall bundle. I see this under your membership >> JATC Standard Membership - 1 year 27 Apr 2012 - 27 Apr 2013

If you wanted to buy JA Wall and ended up buying JATC.. please raise a support ticket for change of membership, I hope you have not downloaded anything while in your JATC membership. Please note that JA Lens would be released under JATC and JA Wall is standalone bundle.

Regards

Arvind

Licensed Member
    Joomla Template Club Member - 1 YearJoomla Extensions Club - 1 Year ExpiredWall Builder Expired
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Ahh... I was not aware that it was being sold as a completely separate package from the standard Joomla Templates... seems a little off. Iregardless I would like to know how data is pulled into the template. For example the homepage? I don't want to use Joomla Content or K2 but instead I want to use JReviews Content. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    James

Licensed Member Expired
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - 1 Year ExpiredWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    please do so for me too. As u can see in this forum, I did the same. Its your information, or rather lack of it, that causes this.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Ahh... I was not aware that it was being sold as a completely separate package from the standard Joomla Templates... seems a little off. Iregardless I would like to know how data is pulled into the template. For example the homepage? I don't want to use Joomla Content or K2 but instead I want to use JReviews Content. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    James
    Sorry for late reply. Data is pulled using FeedGator component (for RSS feeds), which is saved in com_content or com_k2, similarly the social items are also saved either in com_content or k2.

The JA Wall supports only com_content and com_k2 styles. It shall work with other components too, but will take lots of customization and template overrides, which i am afraid we wont be able to provide support for. But it would be easy for professional developers.

Regards

Arvind

9. The Following User Says Thank You to drarvindc For This Useful Post:

hjames (05-04-2012)

Licensed Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thank you Arvind, JReviews does use Joomla Content to house its data therefore I would see it as being useable.

However I would think the custom fields from which JReviews derives its difference from Joomla's core content system would be the major lacking effect. That along with the ability to properly navigate to the actual jreview article instead of the joomla content item. But I think with maybe a slight modification it can be done.

Question, would it be possible to provide an encrypted admin demo so that I can view the templates functionality? As noted in this or another post I am very interested in using this template for a current LARGE project if it will work.

Also, is it possible to have my template subscription changed from JATC to JA WALL subscription?

Thanks,
    James

Licensed Member Expired
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - 3 Months ExpiredWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I also paid JA Wall Bundle… as I can make in order to download a template?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast