1. ***HOT*** August Responsive Joomla template for Application Landing page - JA Nuevo [Sneak Peek]

JM TravelGear - Responsive Magento theme for outdoor activities gear stores [Sneak Peek]

*Release 8 more tutorial videos on developing with T3 Framework* See them here!

July Responsive Joomla template - JA Playmag is here [Demo] [Download] [More info] [Blog Review]

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - 1 Year Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    I'm already turn off the cache system from the beginning in global configuration & plugin..

Screenshot.png
    image1

This is what I've done in my joomla preference..

Screenshot-1.png
    image 2
    Screenshot-2.png
    Image 3

in cloudflare, I turn OFF the minify JS CSS and RocketLoader, but still facing the probs..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Ok.. I see.... In Cloudflare, turn on "Development Mode" when ever you're making changes to the website. Development Mode turns off automatically when after 3 hours, so if the changes you're making will take more time than that, you have to go back and turn it on again.

Like I said in my previous post, it gives problems when you start to make changes to your website (especially to CSS and JS files) before turning on Development Mode in Clourflare first.

If you start making changes before turning on Development Mode, you have to Purge Cache first, before the changes can show up on your website.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winchester For This Useful Post:

amirolahmad (05-09-2012), Sherlock Holmes (05-08-2012)

Licensed Member Expired
    Joomla Developer Membership - 1 year ExpiredMagento Theme Club Member - Developer License Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi amirolahmad,

I am sorry for this late reply I now can access to your back-end but don't know how to turn on the cloudfare to see out the problem, Could you please let me know what I need to do to check out the problem myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Hi amirolahmad,

I am sorry for this late reply I now can access to your back-end but don't know how to turn on the cloudfare to see out the problem, Could you please let me know what I need to do to check out the problem myself.
    So i'll give you the access to the cloudflare (https://www.cloudflare.com/login.html) with my account. So that, you can turn it on. I can't let my site with cloudflare on before the probs settle. My site will ruined without JS CSS work. I'll PM you the details.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by winchester View Post
    Ok.. I see.... In Cloudflare, turn on "Development Mode" when ever you're making changes to the website. Development Mode turns off automatically when after 3 hours, so if the changes you're making will take more time than that, you have to go back and turn it on again.

Like I said in my previous post, it gives problems when you start to make changes to your website (especially to CSS and JS files) before turning on Development Mode in Clourflare first.

If you start making changes before turning on Development Mode, you have to Purge Cache first, before the changes can show up on your website.
    nothing happen..still didn't solve my probs even the development mode ON and purge cache from cloudflare site..

Licensed Member Expired
    Joomla Developer Membership - 1 year ExpiredMagento Theme Club Member - Developer License Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi amirolahmad,

I have checked the problem pretty carefully and I am afraid that its caused by cloudflare, there is a js file from the cloudflare that is loaded even before the joomla mootool library is loaded, its causing conflict, I don't know how cloudflare is able to insert a snap of js code into your site, let me know if that js code is inserted by you, if that we would need to move it to other place to get rid of problems

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Hi amirolahmad,

I have checked the problem pretty carefully and I am afraid that its caused by cloudflare, there is a js file from the cloudflare that is loaded even before the joomla mootool library is loaded, its causing conflict, I don't know how cloudflare is able to insert a snap of js code into your site, let me know if that js code is inserted by you, if that we would need to move it to other place to get rid of problems
    All the js script has been installed by CloudFlare itself. I'm not insert it. So, can you please to move it? Or i need to contact CloudFlare to tell them about the js script that you've been founded? Can you please tell what's the problem and where I can find it so that I can tell CloudFlare support person..

Tq

Licensed Member Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi amirolahmad,

yeah, I think you can contact the CloudFlare support person, just tell him about the script that's inserted at the top of you site, it look similar like this

HTML Code:
      //<![CDATA[
    try{if (!window.CloudFlare) { var CloudFlare=[{verbose:0,p:0,byc:0,owlid:0,mirage:0,oracle:0,paths:{cloudflare:"/cdn-cgi/nexp/v=2965651658/"},atok:"6262dd513f43281dd9bd8f266e113176",zone:"osem.my",rocket:"0",apps:{"prnc":{"dalytkn":"Tls7RZwLcEFlLtVcpok9G42VieeClCs-S8YSbn7AVNAMS9EsCFwSFcrBmOA8Du_mt"},"highlight":null,"vig_key":{"sid":"f3b071c1fe8b77c142fde225d26fe251"},"instaflare":{"filter":"hangover"},"ga_key":{"ua":"UA-28380734-1","ga_bs":"2"}}}];document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/v=3037830340/cloudflare.min.js"><'+'\/script>')}}catch(a){};
    //]]>

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    it seems looks good righ now..main menu, ja tabs and headline working fine HOWEVER let me test this for 24hours for the perfect result. BUT there is still an error listed below:

1) button next, previous not working

osem-next.png

2) article description + html coding in mouse hover

osem_script.png

3) facebook button/scrip gone (osem network social reader) *before this, there is facebook login button in there

osem-social.png

osem-recomend.png

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amirolahmad View Post
    it seems looks good righ now..main menu, ja tabs and headline working fine HOWEVER let me test this for 24hours for the perfect result. BUT there is still an error listed below:

1) button next, previous not working

Attachment 21111

2) article description + html coding in mouse hover

Attachment 21110

3) facebook button/scrip gone (osem network social reader) *before this, there is facebook login button in there

Attachment 21112

Attachment 21113

Edited:

Dear @Sherlock Holmes

I wanna say thank you very much for helping us. Now everything look perfect now.. Thank you so much.. All JS CSS has been loaded perfectly with CloudFlare ON!

Thanks again!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amirolahmad For This Useful Post:

Sherlock Holmes (05-10-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast