I recently ran into a problem that I see from the forum hasn’t been fully addressed. I urgently need to change my Teline IV template theme to a special theme I designed to use once a year during a special fundraising marathon. My problem, however, is that I discovered I can’t make any changes to my Joomlart template through the template manager. After I click “apply” the busy icon just keeps going and going and going.
- I’m using Joomla 1.5.22 on an Apache server. My php version is 5.3.10.
- I have enabled FTP through the Global Configuration and that didn’t fix the problem.
- I have no problems similar to this with any other component, module or plugin.
- I can make and save changes to other templates just like normal
- I last altered my Joomlart Teline IV template through the template manager one year ago with no issues
If no one has a solution, can someone please at least tell me where I can change the default template theme via FTP? I have tried to find the file that controls this but I have had no luck.