1. *HOT* Uber 2.0.1 - Responsive All in one Joomla template [ Demo ] [ Download ] [ Info ] [ Release Thread ]

JM Magento Themes forum is now read-only. To submit question/ticket for UberTheme.com: [ Click here! ]

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Licensed Member
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - Renew 1 YearWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Question Mega Menu - J!.2.5 Enhancements

Hi All
    Working on some stuff relating to a travel site and would like to add a small coloured box to the mega menu titles.

The box is small about a 4x4 px, just a colour coded thing to correspond to the legend of a map showing the district/provinces that is displayed and is available in a popup at large size. As in the northern province area on the map is green, Next to 'Travel North' in the menu I want a green box to indicate where those areas are on the map.

The object is to give clients a look at what district represents what on the map to help with travel, planning, logistics etc.
    Is there a way to do this without huge customisation?

Here's a screenshot of the submenus to allow visualisiation of my need, remembering I wish to place a 4x4 px coloured box NEXT to menu title.
    Attachment 20585
    Blessings Shane
    2014 - Lets hope it's an improvement on last year for all.

Licensed Member
    Joomla Developer Membership - Renew 1 yearJoomla Template Club Member - 1 Year ExpiredWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi Shane

Looking at a, yes you guessed it, Tiris......

Screen Shot 2012-04-14 at 19.23.19.png

Is that the sort of thing you want to do?

In the menü item you add an image Screen Shot 2012-04-14 at 19.26.40.png and do the rest with the css I would think. If you want the css from my Tiris I'm happy to paste it up!

Gruss

swissa
    I'm not a moderator, staff or support member. So for your own safety, DO A BACKUP first!
    Don't play with a live production site - always build and test using a development site.

Licensed Member
    JoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - Renew 1 YearWall Builder Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi Gruss
    Should've guessed Tiris had it all. Thanks for the heads up, I looked at Tiris menu setup and applied that to the travel template, then I just modified the colours of the blocks to the legend on the map , Viola!

Mind you I had to install tiris on my host to do it as tirid refuses to load sample data on localhost (wamp) even allowing 12 hours for data to expand and install! All other JA 2.5 templates install data fine, go figure.
    Here's a sample of the finished menu,
    Thanks again
    Shane
    Attachment 20590
    2014 - Lets hope it's an improvement on last year for all.

+ Reply to Thread