1. *HOT* JA Teline V will be back this holiday. >>> [ Demo (updated Dec 17) ] <<<

*Season's greetings* - Christmas 2014 logo decorations by JoomlArt artists [ Submit your logo here ]

JM Magento Themes forum is now read-only. To submit question/ticket for UberTheme.com: [ Click here! ]

User Tag List

Thread: JA Kranos

+ Reply to Thread

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

JA Kranos

Hi,

For index page in Ja Kranos,it have the slideshow and the other page is masshead. The images for masshead is different for every pages..for now, i just know how to assign the images by manually change the coding at masshead module from this:

[Masshead Itemid="446" title="Sample Category 1" background="images/stories/masshead/mh-1.jpg"][/Masshead]

to this:
    [Masshead Itemid="3" title="About Us" background="images/stories/masshead/slide_4.jpg"][/Masshead]

I've changed the Itemid, title and the images to assign for that page manually. It's work but I think there is another way to do it. Can someone tell me how?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hello,

Please reply using your registered address since JA Kranos is a commercial product and i can't verify your subscription with this user name.

Regards
    It's nice if you share your problem but it's even better when you share the solution!

If you find my post useful don't hesitate to press "Thank You" Button!

Put the ZEN in your site with GOZEN Host

Licensed Member
    Joomla Developer Membership - Renew 1 yearJoomla Extensions Club - 1 Year ExpiredJoomla Template Club Member - 1 Year Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    I am also facing the same problem. Is there a way to assign a background image for main and sub/child menus without specifying it manually in masshead module. How is it possible to assign background image when there is a lot of articles and also when our clients are uploading and maintaining the site.
    Atleast, I want to assign a default background image for all other pages which are not specified in masshead module.
    I couldn't find a simple way, eventhough I am sure you may have a way around. Please help me out

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi,
    You can probably achieve a similar effect with custom html but it would be more difficult than using JA Masshead module, unless you are trying to do something else that i don't get.
    Please clarify.
    It's nice if you share your problem but it's even better when you share the solution!

If you find my post useful don't hesitate to press "Thank You" Button!

Put the ZEN in your site with GOZEN Host

+ Reply to Thread