1. [Preview] JA Nuevo - Joomla template for Application Landing page [Sneak Peek]

[Preview] JM TravelGear - Magento theme for outdoor activities gear stores [Sneak Peek]

*Release 8 more tutorial videos on developing with T3 Framework* See them here!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Licensed Member Expired
    Joomla Extensions Club - 1 Year ExpiredJoomla Template Club Member - 1 Year Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Exclamation An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index.php

Screenshot at 2012-02-18 21:08:40.png

in Services Manager tab
    when try to edit JoomlArt Updates[Core] remote

this error appair

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i reinstall componnet but same error

System Information Setting
    PHP Built on: Linux hosting
    Database Version: 5.0.92-community
    Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version: 5.2.17
    PHP interface: apache2handler
    Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.25 Stable [ senu takaa ama mamni ] 14-November-2011 18:00 GMT
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    First, be sure you have installed and enabled the correct version of the Extension manager for the Joomla version you are using.

Then be sure to configure it for use by setting up the services manager. You need to put your membership credentials in the settings.

To input these details go into the JA Extension manager and click on the "Services Manager" menu item on the left. A window will appear with details of the services available. Click on the "Edit" button on the right for the "JoomlArt Updates" item.

In the "Authentification" box input your JA username and password, the same one you use to logon to this site. Save your config and you should be good to go.

if still having difficulties after doing this, let me know. If this resolves your issues, please mark thread solved!
    Members and Staff just want to make this place better!. Please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in BanLand. Feel free to say "THANKS" if I have helped you!
    Private Messages sent to me will be ignored unless asked to send one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Hi!
    May we mark this one solved?
    Thanks!
    Members and Staff just want to make this place better!. Please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in BanLand. Feel free to say "THANKS" if I have helped you!
    Private Messages sent to me will be ignored unless asked to send one!

+ Reply to Thread