To change the font of a menu item, follow these steps:
1. Open the menu designer, and select Quick Menu under Menu.
2. In the Prompt column, click a menu item (for example, Open) under File.
3. Press the Options button to display the Prompt Options dialog box.
4. Select the Skip For box to display the Expression Builder.
5. In the Skip For box, type the following:
.f. FONT "Courier New", 14 style "BI"
6. Choose OK twice to return to the Menu Designer.
7. Choose Generate under Menu, and run the menu.
Now the Open choice in the File menu is much larger and displays bold italic.
hi, how can you change the global font across the whole site in ja social
There is no one "global" switch for ALL fonts within any given template - though there are CSS rules that govern respective spans of content. What you need to do is identify the CSS rules/properties controlling the respective font(s) for the particular elements throughout the site.
A great tool to assist you with this would be FIREBUG