Thank you sir, it have been very helpfull.IF i understand you correctly, you want to use this template on your current working site. If i was at your place i would do the following :
1. Go to download section. Download all the files.
2. Install the Template file and the T3 plugin file.
3. make the template default and check frontend for the template style. It should be working (layout would be mess though).
4. Install the required modules (in the download section) and configure them as per the demo settings.
5. To know the demo setting for the template or module. it is wise to check the userguides (sticky thread in the forum). The screenshots are given for each module or plugin with their backend settings. These are the optimum settings, which are essential if you want the exact demo like view.
6. I always install the Quickstart (which is joomla+ Demo content) on my localhost and use it as reference. It makes the overall work very easy.
You can read this thread for understanding how to install quickstart on localhost >> hd porno http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt...Xampp-(Windows)
plz any one help..how to add table in ja social template in joomla site..