Today marks a special event for the whole JoomlArt team, stable T3 V2 Framework now goes live! Some of you might get to know brief info on this T3 a few weeks ago at J and Beyond 2010, now it's time to closely watch the new T3 framework in action.
Quickstart with fine tuned DB: http://demo.t3.joomlart.com/
Version with default Joomla 1.5 DB: http://demo.t3.joomlart.com/
You can access Back-end Administration with user admin, password admin
This demo will be refreshed at 59th minutes of each hour.
C. Templates will be using JAT3 Framework
From July 2010, all JA template will be using this framework, you can checkout our June template: JA Anion
About T3 Framework
JA T3 framework is a third generation template framework developed by JoomlArt for Joomla! 1.5 and above. It brings with it a new file/folder structure, new features and lots of improvements.
What is new in T3 Framework V2
- The Admin Panel revamped - ajax-supported, nested tabs for easy navigation
- Better Iphone, Android or any handheld device
- Improved Profiles Override flexibility - override almost output generated by Joomla!, even menu items right inside the template menu system
- Support Google font - give you added control when using linked font
- CSS & JS Compress - minify the number and weight of files
- Multi-themes & User theme support. You can design & release your own theme for a T3 template
- Many more, checkout our Wiki for more information
The major core features in the first T3 release are ported to this new version:
- Modular code makes the template light, fast, yet extremely powerful.
- 4 advanced menu systems - an upgrade of the popular Megamenu, which soars above other menu systems with additional classes, menu item descriptions and slogan lines
- Multiple layout system - layouts are built in blocks, each having distinctive styling and module positions.
- Mobile Ready - device detection capabilities implemented right inside framework making your website mobile-ready for devices such as Blackberry, Android, Palm, Windows Mobile and also iPhone devices.
- Native RTL (right-to-left) support powered by ingenious code which switches not only text-direction but also the template's styling.
The T3 V2 is FREE GPL can be downloaded HERE.
Once download,unzip, you will have 3 folders
1. Quickstart <-- Is a clone copy of our demo http://demo.t3.joomlart.com/ (Framework with fine tuning content DB)
2. Template <-- This is a T3 Blank template comes with the clean HTML/CSS skelton so you can start coding the style for any T3 based template. View the source code to see the semantic markups we have built for you. And that's 70% work of any Joomla template!.
- plg_system_jat3.v1.0.0 Beta<-- Is required for the template to work
- plg_system_jatypo.v1.0.0 <-- Is optional , only install if user want to have css stylesheet as on this page
Questions & Discussion
Please post your questions/comment on the this newly create Forum: JAT3 Framework II