1. Celebrating Uber Template with free Halloween logo decorations [ Click here ]

[Stable Release 20 October] Uber - Responsive 3 in 1 Joomla template [ Release Note ] [ Demo ] [ Download ] [ Info ]

JM Aroma - Responsive Magento theme for online restaurants [ Demo ] [ Download ] [ Info ]

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Licensed Member Expired
    Joomla Developer Membership - 1 year Expired

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Very poor support

I have requested support on the ja_ores template more than 6 times. Every request has been answered by Hoang Quoc Data, who responds that he "can't see the problem". This has been true even when I send screen shots highlighting the problem.

Joomlart needs to correct the problem. It charges customers a premium for technical support and it has an obligation to deliver it..

Licensed Member Expired
    Joomla Developer Membership - Upgrade 1 year ExpiredJoomlaTemplate Club Member - Personal License - 1 Year Expired
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    We have implemented a couple JA Ores sites and have found the community pretty helpful but I don't see any 'started' posts by you concerning JA Ores.

Did you provide in the ticket ftp/logon for jatech support? We have found that this really speeds up ticket resolution.

Sorry you are having problems.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 2,229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madtony View Post
    Running a search for "support" I come across this. I'd like to set the record straight as our team has had just the opposite experience. It seems to me that the staff at Joomlart goes above and beyond in order to make everyone here happy.
    Thank You, madtony:

You are absolutely correct . . . myself and my JA Support Team colleagues work very hard - and as a Team - to try to address (and assist in resolving) as many issues as we can, as quickly as we can. If one the JA Support Team tries to help but, ultimately, cannot - we actively communicate with each other in effort to pass the issue along to another Support Team member who might be better able to address the issue.

I am sorry that the original author of this thread did not feel that his question/issue was addressed to his satisfaction . . . but I can say with the utmost confidence that it certainly could not have been for a lack of our best efforts.

TOM
    TOM

Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful

HELPFUL REFERENCE LINKS:

JA J3.3 UPDATE ROADMAP

USING FIREBUG to CUSTOMIZE YOUR SITE

WORKING with LESS CSS

WORKING with BOOTSTRAP FRAMEWORK

+ Reply to Thread